Meeting/Event Information

June 2017 Meeting

June 15, 2017
5:30 PM to 8:30 PM
 Add to Calendar

Sir Francis Drake
450 Powell Street
San Francisco, CA 94102


SVBTA Members, and GBTA All Access Members who did not select BABTA as their home chapter, are entitled to the BABTA Community Member rate for events.  Please contact for the coupon code to get the member rate during regular registration. 

Are you a corporate travel manager or buyer attending a BABTA meeting for the first time?  Please contact for the coupon code to get a complimentary registration.

PLEASE NOTE:   Registration fees are non-refundable - please visit our FAQs page for additional information.

Not ready to register right now? 
Please click here to add a reminder to your calendar to register by the deadline!

June 15, 2017
5:30 - 8:30 p.m.

Sir Francis Drake
450 Powell Street, San Francisco

GBTA has awarded three GTP recertification credits to this program.

Be sure to take part in our Raffle Prize Drawing for your chance to win:

·          $100 Neimen Marcus Rotunda Dining Certificate

·          $30 CityScape Drink vouchers, Hilton Union Square Hotel

·          Two United Lounge Passes

·          Two General Admission Tickets to Asian Art Musem

·          Park and Fly Pass

·          Two Redwood Room Drink coupons

·          One Escape Lounge pass

Integrating your Transient Travel and Groups Program

A study by the U.S. Travel Association (The Role of Business Travel in the U.S. Economic Recovery) found that of the $225 billion spent in the U.S. domestic travel industry, 57% was for general business travel, and the remaining 43% was attributed to meetings.

Key Strategies and Actionable Steps to align transient and meetings. By deploying a strategy to align transient and meetings, companies will gain:

  • Strategic supplier relations

  • Additional transparency for risk management/duty of care

  • Potential to increase employee & traveler satisfaction and service

  • Increased efficiency & consistency

  • Improved resource alignment & utilization

  • Greater ability to create leverage in the supplier market


Amy Perrone
Procurement Manager for Meetings and Travel

Please click here for Amy's Bio


A special thank you to our 2017 Diamond Sponsor:

Executive Chauffeured Transportation Worldwide

With appreciation to our Gold Sponsor:

We'd like to thank our meeting host:

 View Photos


$65.00 Honorary Member Registration
$85.00 after 5:00 pm June 12

$1.00 2 Prize Donation Tickets - $1 (note: to register for the meeting, you must also add a Member and/or Guest ticket above in addition to any prize drawing tickets you select)

$5.00 10 Prize Donation Tickets - $5.00

$10.00 25 Prize Donation Tickets - $10.00

$65.00 Member Ticket (Registration fees are non-refundable - please visit our FAQs page for additional information)
$85.00 after 05:00 pm June 12

$100.00 Non-Member Registration: Note: Non-members may attend two meetings per year. To attend additional meetings, please join BABTA and register at reduced Member rates.
$125.00 after 5:00 pm June 12

$65.00 SVBTA Member (Registration fees are non-refundable - please visit our FAQs page for additional information)
$85.00 after 5:00 pm June 12